Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Swanshop e-Gift Voucher
These conditions apply to use of the following products (each a gift card):
Swanshop e-Gift Vouchers are issued by Sydney Swans Football Club.
Purchasing or using the e-gift voucher means that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you let another person use your Swanshop e-Gift voucher, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Swanshop e-Gift vouchers may be used to purchase goods online at shop.sydneyswans.com.au
2. Swanshop e-Gift vouchers will be activated within 24 hours of purchase. e-Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be used for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency, or gambling transactions), reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card or be replaced after expiry. We may in our sole discretion elect to cancel a gift card or block such a transaction if you attempt to do so. e-Gift vouchers are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
3. Keep your Swanshop e-Gift Voucher secure and treat it as you would treat cash, anyone holding the gift voucher can use its value to make purchases. If your e-gift card is lost or stolen, or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling the Swanshop (Stadium Store) 02 9357 3388, 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm Saturdays. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
4. Swanshop e-Gift vouchers will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject e-gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
5. If you have a query or complaint about the Swanshop e-Gift Card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty Swanshop e-Gift Vouchers.
6. If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your Swanshop e-Gift Voucher contact us as soon as your become aware of this.
7. We may cancel the Swanshop e-Gift voucher program, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher.
8. We can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees).
Swanshop e-Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded.